Yes, $15 per person and children 5 yrs old and under is $10 per person. Must call in advance to reserve one
Are pets allowed?
Do campsites have fire rings?
Is there a checkout time?
There is only a check out time if someone is coming in or leaving the site as another camper comes in. If that is the case the check out time would be 12:00 am and check in time would be 1:00 pm. You can call the office to find out if you have a check in/ check out time.
Does it cost to fish?
Can we keep the fish?
Everything but bass can be kept.
Are fishing licenses required?
No, only in river
Are four wheelers allowed?
No; Golf carts and side by sides are allowed for a fee
Do sites have sewage hook-up?
Yes, all sites are full hookups
Are campfires allowed?
Do sites have grills?
They are available if requested.
How many people per campsite allowed?
Five, after the 5 person limit it is $10 dollars extra per person per night except infants
Are there any cabins?
There are 4 cabins available for $125 per night
Are there any pull-through sites?
Yes, we have 3. sites L18, L19, L20
What is provided in cabins?
Only sheets, pillows, coffee pot, microwave, hot plate, refrigerator, A.C. and heating
What is the refund policy?
If you call 72 hours before the day of the reservation you can get a refund or do a raincheck
How deep is the lagoon?
It ranges from 2ft to 9ft
Does the lagoon cost extra?
Paradise Ranch and Resort
• Be courteous of other campers and their families.
• Do not travel through occupied camp sites.
• No loud music, loud profanity, or public indecency.
• No chasing or scaring animals.
• Stay fifty feet away from the deer.
• Never get behind deer or between the deer and their feed.
• All children must be accompanied by an adult
• No glass containers in or around the pool
• No diving or jumping from zip line, zip line deck or bridge
• Until further notice, bass are catch and release only.
Golf Cart/Side by Side Rules
Owners or renters are responsible for any injuries to people or damage to property caused due to the use of any vehicle on the property of Paradise Ranch and Resort.
• No four wheelers or dirt bikes.
• Pedestrians and campers have the right away. ALWAYS!
• Vehicles may not be driven outside of designated trails.
• Vehicles may not cause undue damage to trails or grounds.
• Vehicles may not be operated in a careless manner, loud or inconsiderate manner.
• Vehicles may not be operated during quiet time."
• No riding in hills or the gravel pit. No riding on bridges except primitive island bridge
Quiet Time (lO:30PM-8AM) Rules
• Quiet time begins at ten-thirty in the evening and ends at eight in the morning.
• Please keep children and entertainment to a courteous volume.