Cabins have been renumbered. Previous Cabin Number New Cabin Number
● There is a two night minimum reservation for on-line booking.
● On-line booking reservations receive a $3 per reservation discount for booking on-line.
● Tenters may choose any site that they desire. There is not a separate rate for camping in a tent.
● The park is divided into four areas, each area beginning with one or two letters. These areas are: LG for lagoon sites, R for river sites, L for lake sites, and P for pine sites (the pine sites are those that were previously numbered 54 to 80.
They are now numbered P94 to P120). Additionally, cabin sites have a C in front of them. Please refer to the new site map to choose a site or cabin.
● Payment Policy: First night's cost of the reservation must be made at the time of making a reservation. Ten days prior to your arrival the balance will automatically be drafted from the card on file.
Prices include shuttle to and from the river
We will shuttle your personal kayak for $25 or tube for $15
Day Passes are only Available Sunday- Thursday
with or without electric