Cabins have been renumbered. Previous Cabin Number New Cabin Number
● There is a two night minimum reservation for on-line booking.
● On-line booking reservations receive a $3 per reservation discount for booking on-line.
● Tenters may choose any site that they desire. There is not a separate rate for camping in a tent.
● The park is divided into four areas, each area beginning with one or two letters. These areas are: LG for lagoon sites, R for river sites, L for lake sites, and P for pine sites (the pine sites are those that were previously numbered 54 to 80.
They are now numbered P94 to P120). Additionally, cabin sites have a C in front of them. Please refer to the new site map to choose a site or cabin.
● Cancellation Policy: If you cancel 3 or more days before arrival, you can receive a refund, or you can use the deposit for a future reservation. Refunds are not available for cancellations within 3 days of arrival.
● Payment Policy: first night's cost of the reservation must be made at the time of making a reservation.
Prices include shuttle to and from the river
We will shuttle your personal kayak for $25 or tube for $15
Day Passes are only Available Sunday- Thursday